test run one

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Okay. Here are my problems with it:
1.) I like the earthy, but maybe a bit too earthy. I saved a pretty nice color scheme at the art building, so I gotta pull that out and maybe tweak it.
2.) the way the words curve around the circle will end up having too much work to be done because it's all weird now.
3.) the font looks ugly on 'school of.' UGH it sucks not having all of the frutiger typefaces but just the "45 Light" that I downloaded online [and I'm not sure if I still know the difference between typeface and font]
4.) Maybe I added too many viney things?
5.) Blah.

2 Comments:

Blogger adodaro said...

I really like your design. I just hope I was the inspiration. I really like the sun design. What are the little outlined shapes on it? And did we use filters? Good job.

Sincerely,
Alan "jack-of-all-filters" Dodaro

Monday, September 19, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also really like it. I like the earth. YAY!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home