spoon spoon spoon

So Alan is probably gonna hate me, but I submitted an ad for our newest assignment for Starcourse. I don't even think it's that good, so it might not even get picked. Who knows! Dave might not pick mine! And anyways, Alan and Tiffany are supposted to kill me at some point, so it's all good. I just feel like I have to make up for my messed up Spoon bus poster. I saw it this week while on the bus and it dissapointed me. I'm still kicking myself in the face for not flattening it and stuff. It's like DUH, kinko's isnt going to have the font Univers. Because that's a fancy graphic designy mac font.
But anyways, here it is. I could have done a better job with it, though. Oh well, the deadline was today.



oh yeah, this is for the Buzz the day before the show, hence the 'tomorrow.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home