the things you find in the street

I saw a pig's head in a parking space a couple days ago, on Chalmers. I really wanted to take a picture of it, but I had to go to class. And when I was coming back home, it was too dark and cold and I was too hungry to stop and forage for my camera.
But this was a huge head. Just image a pig, and then decapitate it in your mind, and place that pig's head flat down on the street as if it's coming out of the asphalt. It was nice and red and toasty too. There's also a huge chunk of skin and flesh lying in a heap on the grass. I'm thinking it was either an insane serial killer's leftovers or one of the frats had pig and punted the head on the street.
Oh, college.
I also saw an over mitt laying somewhere too. In the middle of the street.
I love finding weird random things like that all over campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home