3.14159

Here's my DVD cover for the movie Pi.



I'm going to change a few things based on Thursday's crit. But then again, the crit really wasn't that helpful because 3 people were picked to talk about everyone's respective work. And I know that it can be time consuming, but I just wish that everyone could say something about every piece. Because I didn't agree with some of the things they said. Sometimes we all just talk out of our asses.
But one thing mentioned was that I should do circles instead of squares for the text box and pictures, but that would be overkill - I already have a circle on the front and circle gradients. More circles wouldn't be balanced. And that would mean me redoing the whole entire thing and taking pictures, and making brushes. And that would take too much work/time.

But this project was fun. We finally got to use Photoshop. I've been getting sick of Illustrator.

1 Comments:

Blogger adodaro said...

I like this a lot. Did you take pictures of those newspaper pages, or did you render them in photoshop using free transform? I like the gradients too! Good job.

Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home