Come take some fun, we don't come at all.

Tonight is gonna be spent designing 21ish pages of inner matter for my book. I thought that it was a lot, but then I realized that it's all due by the end of class tomorrow. So that gives me more time. And also, I just have to 'place' the images on each page and then figure out how I'm going to incorporate design elements into it. Once I figure that out, things should go faster. I just need a solid, good visual style first.
I've decided on using the font Janson because I really liked it when we did the Pi dvd cover. And now I just hope that all the technical brushes I have are transferable over to macs because I really really need those brushes for the style I've decided to do - a technical line-oriented style, with gradients and horizontal lines. And the fact that the book is going to be bound and be an actual tangible book that I can hold and page through means that I have to do a good job. Oh, sigh.




-
"We've got eyes that leave us in places we don't see."
- Handjobs for the Holidays Broken Social Scene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home