OMGG!!1!!~1!one!

I'm finally done!! DONENDONEE. Yay! And I'm actually happy with it! I like my concept and I like my image integration. Go me. Oh, in case I was unclear: this is a magazine layout of a short story.

Page 1:


Page 2:


So here's the scoop. The only images that are not mine: the front page one of the mirrors and then the textures. I took the picture of that crazy drill and used my own handwriting for everything else. I'm really glad how this semester I've used alot of my own brushes and images for assignments. I'm so proud.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got the color scheme right. I pictured more stark, cold aquas... but you were right to shy away from any sort of life. It doesn't come off as "decayed" at all, in my mind, I almost get a sense of motion from everything and that's what I would've wanted to see. As an almost complete no-nothing on visual artwork, I hope you still take that as a compliment.
-Mark-

Thursday, November 24, 2005 2:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home