Pi!

I'm finally done!! Here's the finished product:



I've worked on it for far too long, but I'm sticking with what I just came up with at the end - that squiggled circle thing. It just seemed to tie in those passages better. If you can't read, the smaller one says "12:50 Press Return" and the other larger one says "12:45 restate my assumptions" and has the 3 rules Max always voiced over during the movie. Eh, it works. I'm content with it.

And the art building needs a good smack in the face. [rant]
- when it was hot, they had the AC on. And it was fucking cold as hell.
- when it's cold outside, like now, the AC is still on in the computer lab. And my fingers are currently freezing off.
- the stupid old macs in the other rooms stink and are slow and die a lot. Or don't want to log me off. Or take like 5 minutes to register that my iPod is connected.
- and why in the world are the printers so uncalibrated! I waste so much money because I keep having to change levels.
- also, I hate paying for everything we print. I wish there was a way we could make that cheaper.
- GD kids deserve to have studio space. [at least we have pretty sweet chairs in the classroom] or at least a room in the computer lab devoted just to us - with the nice pretty new macs.
- and why isn't there a list of all the crazy stuff that the checkout window has! They apparantly have sewing machines and drills. Who knows what other useful/cool things they have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home