the end?

Well, yesterday I gave my book to the bindery. It's all done. And so is the class of visual organization, fall 2005. [ p.s. the chosen title of the book is VIS.ORG.05 - it's real pretentious-like and artsy]
And so, now what should I do with this blog? I'm one of the few people who actually kept up with this thing, so I better be getting an A on it, and then it should magically raise my B+ up to an A- because that would be amazing. But I guess I should be satisfied with my B+? A lot of kids are not doing well in the class because Daniel is a harsh grader. But still, an A- would be real nice and could raise up my GPA.
But yeah. What should I do with my blog now?


And here's a random crazy ass picture I was making with the assloads of brushes I stole from Daniel. [I got like 500 mgs of brushes from him]. A lot of the brushes were hilarious and so I just randomly compiled them into this. So I was just screwing around


2 Comments:

Blogger adodaro said...

I do not give you permission to cease the existance of this blog. no no no. Also that picture is quite lovely. I especially like the duck in the lower right hand corner --- is it possibly a dead baby duck?

Monday, December 12, 2005 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Maciej said...

Keep runnin this, yo.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home