hmm

Why the hell did I pick to write about visual paradoxes and illusions for my James Scholar project? I don't like visual paradoxes because they make my eyes and brain hurt. And I've been looking at books to get examples for me to write about and I just can't handle it anymore, aaaaahhh. I'm a logical thinker and these things don't make logical sense and I can't look at them anymore.
My professor really loves Istvan Orosz for visual paradoxes, so I'm using a bunch of his examples. This is how his work looks like:



AAHHH Look at that! It makes no sense!!
At least I have a strong opinion about them, so writing won't be difficult.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't understand how the first two are paradoxes and/or illusions.
-h

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home