Live It Out

You know what's awesome?

- I returned my books and used the money from it to buy Christmas presents, a haircut, beer and Jimmy Johns.

- I got a haircut and I'm enjoying having short hair. I get to have a samurai ponytail. It's great!


- After my finals, in a celebratory fashion, I created a facebook account for Chuck Norris. Now I have 63 friends and counting.

- Dead snowmen on the quad. See picture below.


- Istvan Orosz and his crazy films.


- Typography!! And actual lead print! Oh My God, artgasm!1!!one!


- Emo pictures. I was trying to take pictures of my haircut because I wanted to save an image of how good it looked when the hairdresser did it, but instead I got shitty pictures, most of them being emo. Here's my favorite. It totally belongs on mySpace.

1 Comments:

Blogger ßrutal¦Honey© said...

Chuck Norris? Wow, that's hardcore celebration.

I'm liking the hair.

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home