Image hosting by Photobucket
Aren't forks cool? Oh, wait, they're not that cool after you've taken 56 pictures of the damn thing and then proceeded to spend several hours drawing different variations of said fork.  At least my pictures came out hella cool.  Stay tuned for more picture of the FORKtm.


P.S. I'm really suprised that 50% of you use a screen resolution that's 1280 x 1024. I guess we just keep moving up and up. Remember when every monitor was 800 x 600? And those were the only wallpaper dimensions you could find? I myself use 1152 x 864. So this is good because I can screw around with the layout of my blog so that I have more room for posts.

1 Comments:

Blogger tre ? said...

but when you can pull off the tines and run around like a vampire... forks rock.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home