I'm in this weird slump. Everything's boring and same. I feel aloof and apathetic. My life's not changing. I've forgotten what it feels like to be really happy. Everything's...eh. I don't know. I mean, it's not always like that... but for the most part. Okay, I'm probably making this sound more harsh than it really is. I think that everything in my life is "content." So there's nothing new and exciting and strange happening. I need some sort of new experiences. I'm sick of sameness. And I'm sick of the past.
Maybe the new semester will "refresh" me. It's gonna be nice being back in that college bubble, with friends down the hall, responsibilities, busy schedules, lots of art classes and things to do.

[EDIT] I've decided that I should be more optimistic. Things really aren't that bad. Just because things aren't changing and/or new doesn't mean the whole world's ending. Besides, there's so many good and positive things around me. Like family, friends and kitties.
So, good riddance to 2005 and here's hoping 2006 is gonna be an amazing year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home