I've been spending so much time in front of the computer screen or staring at my camera. My eyes are starting to hurt. I used to sit and stare at my monitor for hours because I chose too and wanted to mess around in Photoshop. Now I HAVE to. It's a weird feeling. What once was a hobby is like a chore of hard work. My eyes are going to melt out of their sockets. I don't even have time to mess around like I wanted to - and make wallpapers or random shit.
-
And why is the leading on this text so damn lame?! LAAMME. I really want to change it but I don't know which part of the template code to change. Ugh. Who adds such a huge leading to such a huge font like this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. yeah, that's why i quit buzz -- music was becoming a choooore.

that's why i can never go into graphic design because everything i enjoy will become a job. AH!

nellie

Monday, February 06, 2006 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home