Last week at the art building, I lost my room key. And now, on Sunday, I lost my small headphones [the ones that stick in your ears]. It's killing me because I now have to use the ultra-shitty ones that iPod provides. And I bought those heaphones in the beginning of the year! So they were still new and... it's not fair, I say. What a waste.

Here's some things that I want in a greedy-like fashion:
- a typewriter
- knee socks, in various colors and styles
- all of Chris Ware's books
- more RAM on my computer
- a kitty. or lots of kitties.
- Spring to come already.
- My LIS class not to assign ~40 pages of stuff to read about information technology.
-----
OH! Also, today in my ARTS440 class, my teacher showed us a lot of links to really cool webpages. One of them is this artist named Young-Hae Chang. She makes these flash 'works of art' that are just text flashing in front of you.
I recommend viewing The Struggle Continues. It's long, but it's really fun and playful.
It's all about love and sex. Have your speakers turned on, because there's jazz music that goes with it. It starts out slow and as it keeps going, the text flashes fast and you get really into it. So stay till the end. "The struggle continues for stark-naked love."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home