Everyone's doing these, so I want to as well: So fill it out!! I'll do one for you if you make one. http://kevan.org/johari?name=Maria+Surawesome

Image Making was ridiculous today, it was so fun. We didn't do anything. Henry put us in groups earlier and we are to go out and photograph outside. He bought props for each group and which we randomly got assigned to - there was over a dozen red small buckets, 50 foot length wooden stakes and bright marking tape [the kind of stuff you see on construction sites], a 100ft of foam and then long pink fabric. Me and my group really wanted the buckets, man, those would be awesome to work with. But instead, we got the damn stakes. What can you do with the stakes except stick them in the ground! At least we got the bright colored marking ribbon thing.
And then after class I was looking at the foundations show and Henry was getting some coffee and he stopped by to talk to me and we chatted about the show and then he told me that he enjoys having me in class and that I have a good eye and I do good things and that I'll do great things in life. AWWWW. Yayaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home