I feel like I should be doing my Starcourse duties. And so here goes! 4 shows coming up this semester! And only one of them decent enough to go to! Visit starcourse.com for more details [if any].

March 30- Relient K.
April 10- Nickel Creek
April 18- Switchfoot
April 24- Built to Spill
-
My LIS web class is really awesome. Yesterday the teacher [who's a grad student] said "Last night some asshole professor left the caps on all the markets and I come in this morning and they're all fucking dry!!" It was great.
We're also learning CSS style sheets, so I'm hoping I can fix up my blog to look amazing [like the personal web pages we made in class!].

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definitely should be doing your Star Course duties, you slacker! How else am I going to be able to slack?

Also, Nickel Creek might be good, I dunno. They're real musicians and everything, though.

-Your manager, Dave

Saturday, March 04, 2006 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger adodaro said...

I <3 LIS 390. :)

Sunday, March 05, 2006 1:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home