Well, this blog has finally been redesigned. Though, I don't really like it anymore because I kept changing it around and taking a long time to finish. It won't look right in Internet Explore because IE is stupid and crappy and doesn't support fixed CSS positions. Therefore, if you are one of the few people still using IE, you should probably switch to Firefox. Not only because it's a better browser, but also because you won't get to see my blog as it should.

It's really weird redesiging blogger because you can't really change much stuff in the html, and there's so much code that I just go with what I have. And I don't even know that much, sadly. But you can see that it scrolls weird and that it's not perfect. I don't know, I'll keep it up for some time.

-
But now, for some pictures!
I recently acquired a Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera at the Maine Township Garage Sale for $3. I love this thing [it has focusing!]:


Here are some pictures:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The last one is my favorite picture. The last 3 pictures were taken with Time-Zero film, which is made for the SX70, however it's discontinued. But because I have a great boss who knows the ins and outs of the photo buisness, I got a box of it!
The picture of kitty was taken with regular film, so you can see that it's not as great as the other 3.

But in any case,
I'm back in buisness baby! And expect more posts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ross Floyd said...

Those photos freaking awesome maria.. I am jealous! I like the new design.. very clean.. maybe if you don't look at it for a few days and come back to it you can see it with fresh eyes and change it how you want it..

Sunday, June 11, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos and very cool redesign.

-Dave

Monday, June 12, 2006 2:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have read this page of blogs. i hope you are happy

Monday, June 12, 2006 7:26:00 AM  
Blogger nancy said...

Wow! Maria I love these photos.

PS. I miss you. I tell stories here about how cool you are. I just showed my friend this website.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:34:00 AM  
Blogger adodaro said...

Very nice. mjones2 will be very proud. It's very clean and (drums) aqua-like.

Your pictures are really cool.

I actually wanted to let you know about this really cool new brower called Flock that came out a few days ago. It's faster than firefox, and has integraded RSS, FLICKR, del.icio.us and blog tools. It's a mash-up dream!

You should give it a whirl. Camping soon!!!!!!!!!one!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home