New Camera!!



I have just received my new Canon Powershot A710IS in the mail today - from that stupid company Abes of Maine, that swindled and tricked me into buying rechargeable batteries. I don't trust this place after what they did, even tricking me on the shipping. I bought 7$ 4-6 day shipping, and yet, the camera arrived 2 days after I ordered it. I have a feeling that even if I got the free group shipping, it would have come in on the same time. Sigh. What can I do. I should be happy I finally have a camera and I hope to God this one isn't used or something else is wrong with it (I bought it at the cheapest price possible, $261).
Once I return these current batteries and buy some nice new fancy batteries, expect more pictures.

Does the camera box usually come shrink-wrapped? Mine didn't...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nellie said...

I just bought a new camera and wholly avoided Abes of Main. Prices too low. No trusty.

Then again, I got mine on eBay (but it was a Buy It Now from a 99.9% seller).

Monday, November 05, 2007 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Monday, November 10, 2008 6:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home